Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stacked Presents Christmas Tree Cards



I purchased a pad of scrapbook paper over 6 months ago and I am still finding some fun ways to use it. I thought some of the children would enjoy making these cute cards for family and friends. I pre-cut strips of decorative scrapbook paper in widths ranging from 1" to about 4 ". If you don't have scrapbook paper, solid colored construction paper would be very pretty as well (just as I have used for the tree tops and the trunks.) Glue a 5"X8" piece of scrapbook paper to a folded piece of white paper for your card base and background. Next glue the strips of paper to a half sheet of white paper and cut out. Wrap and glue a thin piece of ribbon around your stack of gifts and glue this to your card. Lastly, top your "tree" with a small bow.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea and what a beautiful result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! I posted about them today on my blog too :) Thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I used our Christmas cards we recycled from last Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedback!